- We aim to limit our collection of personal information to that personal information that is required for legitimate reasons.
- We will first obtain your explicit consent if this should be necessary in order to process your personal data.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information and require the same from parties who process personal information on our behalf.
- We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us
From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Site. Cookies help us learn which areas of our Site are useful and which areas need improvement through programs including, but not limited to, Google Analytics.
We are committed to the security of personal information. We take reasonable security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal information. This ensures that only necessary people have access to your data, that access is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked.
3. Third-Party Sites
4. Supplements to this data protection declaration
5. Access and processing of your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is being used, what happens to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to see the personal data that we have about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data supplemented, corrected, deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
Please ensure that you always state clearly who you are so that we can be sure not to edit or delete the wrong person’s data.
6. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, please feel contact us using the “Contact” link on the menu located at the top of the site.